Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Blog In Town



Sly's RPGVXACE Developers Blogs

Now this is just a little post to kick this blog off. Now I won't be updating this frequently so keep that in mind. Here are some links to where I'm active a lot!

LINKS

Syrnia ************** This is a text based game. If you already play this message me ingame, I'm UltimateSly.

If anyone wants here is some info that is not on the links above this sentence.

Steam: UltimateSly

If you want to friend me tell me who you are and how you found me. The how you found me part will make the most sense cause just saying, "Hi, I'm Bob Tallahan" won't help shit. So yeah.

That's about all the info I have for you stalkers :P


If you would like to know what DLC I have for the RPGVXAce then look at my steam profile activity Dec 25 - 26 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment